Iain Nicolson Audubon Center has two rooms available for business meetings or special events. For rates and rental information, please contact us at 308-468-5282 and ask for Kent.
- When using disposable plates, cups, and utensils for meals, please use recyclable products or products that are biodegradable (dishes and tableware are available upon request)
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be sold without a valid liquor license
- Beer & wine only
- We welcome weddings and alcohol-free receptions
- All requests to use the meeting space are subject to staff and/or board approval
- The meeting rooms are not available for rent from March 1 through April 15 (crane viewing season)
- Meals can be brought by the renter or supplied using a local caterer (list available upon request). There is no stove, but a double oven is available to warm food.